Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sick of teenage romance and my own weakness...advice?

This girl I like, starting a month or two ago she really showed interest in me. Walks home, talking alot, etc. etc. But I was too analyzing, too shy too insecure to act until I was ABSOLUTELY sure she liked me, that I didn't ask her out. And I like her.





Now I emailed her to see a movie with me over the holidays (I didn't have her number). She was truly busy that day but gave me her number anyway and said we would go another day. I think she forgot now, a few weeks later.





I called her up recently, and IMO it went badly. I forgot what I was going to say and it was really awkward for both of us. That was over the weekend. Back at school, she didn't really talk to me much.





I want to move on, but I can't stop dwelling on my stupidity and insecurity and what I could have. What do I do?





P.S.: I'm not depressed or anything, I got plenty of friends and such, I'm just fed up with myself.Sick of teenage romance and my own weakness...advice?
Dont call her again, but start giving her more attention in school and stuff. Flirt with her and put your arm around her, and eventually she'll start wondering why your not calling and she'll miss your affection. Then she should come back to you.Sick of teenage romance and my own weakness...advice?
well of curse you can move on,because this case has nothin such act that can called weird...its natural for a guy to get anxious or nervous in such matters....just keep yourself busy get some more frenz...and you will get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment