Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stupid dumb teenage boys and their confusing ways. I need help/advice.?

Ok so I'm a sophomore and I was at a football game (play-offs) with the band (yes I'm a band geek, deal) and I was hanging out with a couple of my guy friends. I'm confused about these 2 guys, who I'll refer to as J and D, though because they both were flirting with me.





J is a junior and my friends have thought of us as a couple since March. He acts like he likes me (hugging, tickling, texting, etc.) but it bugs me because all of his friends are mainly senior girls and he'll ignore me sometimes to hang around them. They've reassured me that they only think of him as a little brother and his guy friends will talk to him about he should go hang out with me (they talk REALLY loud in the halls).





D is a freshman and I'm pretty sure he has a crush on me. He learned that I'm really ticklish, so that's his new favorite thing. Oh and now he keeps texting me at midnight asking me what's up. I don't really like him that much but he's sort of fun to be around.





Any idea on what's going on in their minds? I'm confused...Stupid dumb teenage boys and their confusing ways. I need help/advice.?
dont date the freshman. like cmon, sophomore girl with a freshman guy? junior guy seems cool, and maybe his senior girl friends can be really fun to be around

No comments:

Post a Comment