Saturday, August 21, 2010

I like this boy... (yes a typical teenage question) but can someone give me some advice?

Info:


He's a grade younger---He's shorter but not that much---He noticed me but he didn't say anything but i always saw him staring at me--- I finally talked to him on myspace saying we might as well be friends (we run track together) and he's like yeah and i said hi to him in person twice--- we also have the same lunch %26amp;%26amp; is table is like 3 steps away from mine..


So here's the question: should i talk to him because i like him and we've been looking at and away from each other for months and with school almost ending i want to tell him now so i can either be rejected or accepted (regardless i probably won't seem him this summer) ... soooooo any ideas or advice or basically what would you do if you were me!!





ps. i really like him but he's younger how would that look (i know i shouldn't care what other's think)I like this boy... (yes a typical teenage question) but can someone give me some advice?
Ignore him and act like you're not interested.





Trust me. Men find this fascinating. Don't ask why. They just do.





Whatever you do do NOT let him know you are interested. That's the kiss of death.I like this boy... (yes a typical teenage question) but can someone give me some advice?
ok number one you really shouldnt care what other ppl think.. easier said than done... but when you will look back at highschool and the things that you used to worry about will seem like a frikkin joke because one year is like NOTHING.





just try to talk to him and be his friend. he is probably shy and doesnt know how to act. and even if he isnt shy just insecure the fact that he has been staring your life out for the past months is definitley a sign. at some point in a conversation just drop the question, slip it in casually so it wont be that embarrassing. good luck and dont forget to look confident even if you are a nervous reck in the inside! ;)
ahhh go for it..





at worst, you'll have all summer to forget!





at best - you'll have a fun time and a nice ego boost!!
  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment