Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teenage love advice?

So I came into work the other day to find a new guy starting on his first day. We introduced each other and went back to our separate work. He is tall, dark, and totally handsome and when I found out we were the same age, I almost died of excitement. My boss soon asked me to show him around and help him with his first day;I had no idea why my luck was good that day but it definitely was.We got to talking and he made me laugh and blush a lot. He always seem to find an excuse to touch me, not in a bad way, but like he grabbed my ponytail and as soon as I turned around he just smiled. I feel like I've known him for so long; its a great feeling. At the end of our shift, he asked me to come outside with him alone. Of course I agreed and then we sat on this cute little bench in the shade. He pulled out his Ipod and gave me an earpiece and started playing a few songs, then he asked me to pick one. Then we just started talking and laughing again. Advice on if he likes me %26amp; if so, what to do??Teenage love advice?
From the sound of it he likes you, so just go for it, ask him out!


Good Luck!Teenage love advice?
He probably likes you but take some time to get to know him more. You'll enjoy spending the time with him and it'll give him the oppurtunity to get to know you and come to like you more...where he could ask you out. But don't rush into asking him out without really getting to know him.
Yep! he seems to like you. You just had alot of luck that day. Ask him is he seeing anyone?


Tell him that you like him--I found out that not telling someone that can just make things go wrong. like you think yall are good and moving somewhere when u didnt even tell him u liked him. then he may show up @ work with someone else because u didnt make a move. but follow your heart
  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment